The POWER-3™ is a high performance 3-stage HVLP turbine paint spray system. Using Tappered Fan Technology (TFT™) the turbo motor produces 7.0 PSI of sealed air pressure. The POWER™ series systems have Quadra-Clean™ air filtering process using 2 layers of filters for both motor cooling and the air to your spray gun. The POWER™ series case is made in powder coated steel with 26 cooling louvers to increase motor longevity and contains the exclusive Handi-Hold™ spray gun docking station to hold and transport your spray gun without fear of it falling over. This system is great to spray a wide variety of thin to medium viscosity finishes with little thinning needed on cars, boats, planes, wood projects, fencing and more. Made in the USA the POWER-3™ is backed by a full 2-year warranty with a 1-year bonus for registering on the companies website within 30 days of purchase. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience and a 3 year warranty you’re in great hands with ApolloSpray® HVLP. The POWER-3™ is supplied with a 24′ foot Air-Flex™ air hose that includes a flexible whip end to help with operator fatigue and the AtomiZer A7700QT non-bleed style spray gun, with stainless steel wetted parts, Expansive fan control ring and a quart size bottom cup.
Features and Benefits
- Tappered Fan Technology (TFT™) = higher turbine pressure.
- Quadra-Clean Air Filters = Cooler motor temperatures for longer motor life.
- Sturdy steel case with 26 cooling louvers = cooler motor, longer life, industrial quality.
- Hour Meter = better maintenance.
- Lightweight Alloy Quick Connect = Faster and easier to connect air hose.
- Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station = Store your spray gun without fear of it falling over.
- AtomiZer spray gun = The One Gun That Does It All…™.
- Air-Flex air hose = lightweight.
- (1) Apollo POWER-3 HVLP Spray System
- (1) Apollo 7700QT Bottom-Feed Spray Gun
- (1) 1-quart paint cup
- (1) 24′ lightweight flexible air hose with 4′ flex whip end
- (1) Instruction manual
Product Specs / Technical Details
- Fan Stages: 3
- Sealed Air Pressure: 7.0 PSI
- Filter Type: Dual (pre-filter and main filter)
- Watts: 1508
- Current: 110 volts
- ETL certified